Dr. Carl E. Balita Review Center (“CBRC,” “us,” “we”) is committed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A.10173), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and all applicable data privacy regulations to safeguard and to protect your personal data and to observe your rights as a data subject.
CBRC will collect, retain, store, update, use, access, and process your personal and sensitive information, as defined under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, which during your stay in CBRC, you freely and voluntarily disclosed, represented and submitted to us.
Consent to Data Processing
- I hereby agree and consent that CBRC may collect, use, disclose, store and process my given personal and sensitive personal information and/or otherwise provided by me or possessed by them for the following purposes: enrolment to review programs, class-related concerns, settlement of dues, job opportunities, congratulatory banners, and other legitimate purposes.
- Nevertheless, CBRC respects my privacy and assures me that my personal data will be kept securely according to the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- If transacting and/or acting on behalf of other person(s), I hereby warrant that I am duly authorized to perform such acts and that I am duly allowed to give their information to CBRC. I hereby bind myself to advise all other persons on whose behalf I have acted or transacted with of all the terms and conditions herein.
- I agree that my consent will remain in place until my withdrawal by officially notifying CBRC of my intent to withdraw my consent based on grounds allowed by law.
- I have read this form, understood its contents and consent to the processing of my personal data. I hereby warrant that all personal and sensitive information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, freely and voluntarily given to CBRC for above-mentioned purposes. I understand that my consent does not preclude the existence of other criteria for lawful processing of personal data, and does not waive my rights under the Data Privacy Act and other applicable laws.
- I shall hold CBRC free and harmless from any liability that may arise as a result of the authorization given above.
20,188 total views, 11 views today