Carl E. Balita Review Center (“CBRC,” “us,” “we”), is committed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A.10 173), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and all applicable data privacy regulations to safeguard and to protect your personal data and to observe your rights as a data subject.
CBRC will collect, retain, store, update, use, access, and process your personal and sensitive information, as defined under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, which during your stay in CBRC, you freely and voluntarily disclosed, represented and submitted to us.
I. Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
We will collect your personal and sensitive personal information primarily for the enrollment to review classes. We will also store, keep. enter in a processing system, update, use, access, process the information given, and share, transfer, or disclose data within CBRC and CBRC’ s affiliates.
The information you provide will also be used and processed by or on behalf of CBRC for purposes related to the current and future engagement with us, specifically:
• For contact purposes on the matters on updates on classes and class cancellations, settlement of dues, for relaying job opportunities, and • For other legitimate purposes by which CBRC might need to contact you. • Your photo and name will also be used for congratulatory banners, in the event, you top the board exams.
• Your school name will be used only for tallying percentages of passers per school, and will not be directly associated with your personal information. This percentage will be used only for partnership proposals with those schools.
II. Data Collected
The following are the information we collect from you:
- Full name
- Educational Background
- Mobile and E-mail Address
- Photocopy of valid IDs
- Emergency Contact’s Name and Contact
- Address Number
- NOA Number
- Number of Takes of Board Exams
Ill. Data Protection
CBRC implements physical, organizational and technical security measures that shall protect your data that we collected. This aims to maintain the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data and are intended for the protection of personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, and disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
We uphold the confidentiality of the data you provided. The employees of CBRC shall operate and hold personal data under this strict confidentiality. They are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and undergo the appropriate training of CBRC’s privacy and security policy to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
V. Rights of the Data Subject
As a data subject, you are entitled to the following rights:
A. Right to be informed of the nature, purpose, and extent of processing of your personal data, including to whom it will be shared, how it will be stored and for how long it will be kept.
B. Right to access your personal data that we have about you, in the manner or form requested, within reason and pursuant to valid Company policy.
C. Right to object to the processing of your personal information, subject to the limitation as allowed by law. You also have the right to be notified and be given an opportunity to withhold your consent in the event your personal data will be processed for a new purpose not listed above.
D. Right to erasure of your personal data if it is no longer necessary, subject to the allowable exceptions provided for by law.
E. Right to file a complaint if you are personally affected by a violation of the Data Privacy Act. Concomitantly, you also have the Right to damages in the event CBRC had been found guilty of any violation of your rights and freedom as a data subject by a competent Tribunal.
F. Right to rectification of your personal data, to be able to correct the inaccuracy or error in your data.
G. Right to Data Portability, you have the right to acquire a copy of your personal information in a format that is commonly used and allows for further use.
VI. Consent to Data Processing
I. I hereby agree and consent that CBRC may collect, use, disclose, store and process my given personal and sensitive personal information and/or otherwise provided by me or possessed by them for the purpose declared above.
2. Nevertheless, CBRC respects my privacy and assures me that my personal data will be kept securely according to the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
3. If transacting and/or acting on behalf of other person(s), I hereby warrant that I am duly authorized to perform such acts and that I am duly allowed to give their information to CBRC. I hereby bind myself to advise all other persons on whose behalf I have acted or transacted with of all the terms and conditions herein.
5· I agree that my consent will remain in place until my withdrawal by officially notifying CBRC of my intent to withdraw my consent based on grounds allowed by law.
6· I have read this form, understood its contents and consent to the processing of my personal data. I hereby warrant that all personal and sensitive information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, freely and voluntarily given to CBRC for above-mentioned purposes. I understand that my consent does not prelude the existence of other criteria for lawful processing of personal data, and does not waive my rights under the Data Privacy Act and other applicable laws.
7. I shall hold CBRC free and harmless from any liability that may arise as a result of the authorization given above.
66 total views, 2 views today